So much for giving an update yesterday about what I did. Here it is now.
October 1st Change log:
- Created template for contact form.
- Includes the inputs for Name, email, reasoning, and an additional message box.
- Drop down selector menu for 6 different options, 5 static and 1 called other to allow for other unlisted reasons.
- Submit button is included but not yet programmed.
October 2nd Change log:
- Added a function called httpEmail for firebase functions.
- Utilizing sendgrid and firebase to enable email capability.
Problems for another day:
- Accidentally leaked API key for sendgrid, had to manually remove it from GitHub repository.
- Figure out the source of the error that’s blocking progress.
Very frustrating day to say the least, but coming in the next day with a clear mind can probably help solve the problem at hand. Definitely a roadblock for myself to overcome.